The organizational development consultant is responsible to solve the company problems, provide training, and write reports to compare organization’s performance.
1. Provide training and coaching.
2. Partner with other departments to ensure of the quality and on time.
3. Write reports to compare organization’s performance.
4. Analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
5. Solve company’s problems.
6. Creating development programs
7. Creating training programs
8. Support project management needed to successfully implement the development processes.
9. Appraisal training programs that support organization goals and aligned with the organization’s firms plan
10. Provide direct steering and advice to HR departments and managers
Requirements and skills
1. A Bachelor of Human Resources management.
2. At least one year of experience in organizational development.
3. Fluency in Arabic and English languages.
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
5. Knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and Internet).
6. Presentation skills
7. Ability to work effectively in a diverse workplace.
8. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
9. Basic math skills
11. Having the ability to motivate others
12. Being able to travel
13. Problem solving skills
14. Leadership skills
15. Research skills
16. Written and verbal communication
17. Analytical thinking